The Parkes Racecourse is located on Eugowra Road, Parkes NSW 2870.

Parkes is located beyond the Penrith hills, past Bathurst and is the main stop after passing through Orange.

Racing commenced in 1886 at Parkes Racecourse, with the first Parkes Cup held in 1887.

The cup has since been held annually except between 1939 and 1945 due to World War Two.

Parkes Picnic Races - June Long Weekend 

Parkes Racecourse provides full bar and betting facilities along with a range of catering services available on course throughout the day. A range of catered marquees will be on site offering packaged food and beverage tickets with seating available

Parkes Jockey Club

Parkes Jockey Club host eight meetings annually including Parkes Tooheys Cup and King Merino Cup.


Parkes Racecourse 
Eugowra Rd
NSW 2870

P.O. Box 185
NSW 2870
Ph: (02) 6862 4085
Ph: (02) 6862 2310